Method 1: Via the web interface.
- Log in to the web interface
- Go to Settings → Upgrade page, select Reset to Factory Settings
- Press OK to continue, press Cancel to quit.
Note: The reset process can take a few minutes to complete. Please ensure that the device does not lose power during this process or you may cause damage to the phone.
Method 2: Via the phone menu.
- Press Menu Softkey.
- Go to Settings → Advanced, enter the phone password.
- Select Reset to Factory option. The LCD screen will show the following prompt: “Warning, Reset to Factory Setting”. Press OK to continue.
Method 3: Manual reset
Press and hold the “OK” button for about 5 seconds and the phone will automatically reset to factory default settings.