The Yealink EHS40 functions as an interface between your USB desktop IP phone and cordless headset to enable remote call answer and rejection functionality, as well as call signalling.
The EHS40 is simple in design, extremely easy to install and works with a wide range of headsets from Jabra, Sennheiser and Plantronics.
Yealink’s EHS40 assists with productivity and can be flexibly deployed for a host of applications e.g.: call centres, healthcare, financial institutions and many more.
Key Features & Specs
Compatible with Jabra, Plantronics and Sennheiser
Remote call answer/termination
|Plug and play||
Yealink T41S, T42S, T53W, T54W, T57W and T58A IP Phones
- Supports most Yealink USB desktop phones
- Compatible with Jabra, Plantronics and Sennheiser
- Plug and play
- Remote call answer/termination
- Enables call control on the headset
- Eliminates the need to be next to the desktop phone to accept calls
- Extremely easy to use and set up