The Yealink WH67 DECT wireless headset is the newest addition to Yealink’s ever-expanding headset portfolio. By using DECT wireless technology, the Yealink WH67 offers great coverage and audio quality.
To set the Yealink WH67 aside from competitors, the DECT base station is equipped with a 4” colour touch screen for call control, built-in speaker phone and a two port USB hub. The optional mobile phone wireless charger ensures your mobile phone is always charged.
The Yealink WH67 provides connectivity to your PC or desktop phone via USB or to your mobile phone via the built-in Bluetooth.
The convertible style of the Yealink WH67, offers up to four different wearing options including an optional neckband for added comfort.
The Yealink WH67 has a single earpiece with HD quality audio and dual microphones, with Yealink acoustic shield technology to reduce external interference.
The Yealink WH67 is more than just a headset, it is an all-in-one workstation for the office or home office.
Key Features & Specs
2 Port USB hub and 1 x 2.5mm port
2 x Microphones
4 x Wearing options
Wireless (DECT) and Bluetooth
Up to 7 hours talk time
- 2 x Microphones
- 4 Wearing styles
- Call control on headset
- Up to 7 hours talk time
- USB 3.0 port
- 2 port USB hub
- 4” Colour touch screen
- Handsfree speakerphone
- 2.5mm port
- Easily connect to a PC or Yealink IP phone
- Mobile phone wireless charger (optional)
- Connects to either a PC or Yealink desktop IP phone via the USB3.0 port or via the built-in Bluetooth
- Dual microphones with Yealink acoustic shield
- Convertible style provides multiple wearing options
- DECT connectivity for wireless operation
- Busy light on headset shows when in use
- DECT base station with 4” colour touch screen
- USB hub built into the base station
- Optional base station busy light bar connects via 2.5mm port