The Yealink WH66 DECT Wireless headset is the newest addition to Yealink’s ever-expanding headset portfolio. By using DECT wireless technology, the Yealink WH66 offers great coverage and audio quality.
To set the Yealink WH66 aside from competitors, the DECT base station is equipped with a 4” colour touch screen for call control, built-in speaker phone and a two port USB hub. The optional mobile phone wireless charger ensures your mobile phone is always charged.
The Yealink WH66 provides connectivity to your PC or desktop phone via USB or to your mobile phone via the built-in Bluetooth.
The Yealink WH66 Duo has twin earpieces with HD quality audio and dual microphones, with Yealink acoustic shield technology to reduce external interference.
The Yealink WH66 is more than just a headset, it is an all-in-one workstation for the office or home office.
Key Features & Specs
USB 3.0 port and 4” colour touch screen
2 x Microphones
Wireless (DECT) and Bluetooth
Up to 10 hours talk time
- 2 x Microphones
- Dual earpieces
- Up to 10 hours talk time
- USB 3.0 port
- 2 port USB hub
- 4” Colour touch screen
- Handsfree speakerphone
- 2.5mm port
- Easily connect to a PC or Yealink IP phone
- Mobile phone wireless charger (optional)
- Connects to either a PC or Yealink desktop IP phone via the USB3.0 port or via the built-in Bluetooth
- Dual microphones with Yealink acoustic shield
- DECT connectivity for wireless operation
- Busy light on headset shows when in use
- DECT base station with 4” colour touch screen
- USB hub built into the base station
- Optional base station busy light bar connects via 2.5mm port