The new Yealink T46U Gigabit IP phone builds on the success of the T46S with improved functionality and processing power.
The Yealink T46U includes a second USB port, increasing the number of accessories that can be used together. There are six different accessories available, including the Yealink USB headsets (UH36), WF50 Wi-Fi dongle and the EXP43 expansion module.
As a reception phone, the Yealink T46U is unparalleled. An extended number of BLF keys and the addition of up to three colour expansion modules means that the T46U can support in excess of 200 BLF keys.
Support for up to 16 SIP accounts, allows greater flexibility on the T46U and the ability to handle calls from various SIP trunks.
The Yealink T46U offers high definition voice quality by combining wideband codec support (including Opus for low bandwidth networks) and Acoustic shield to reduce interference in noisy environments.
The extended number of line keys and additional expansion modules make the Yealink T46U the perfect reception phone for larger business.
Key Features & Specs
4.3" 480×272 pixel backlight colour LCD display
2 x Ethernet ports 10/100/1000 PoE support
16 x SIP accounts
Dual USB ports
Yealink UH36-MONO and UH36-DUO
- 4.3″ 480×272 pixel backlight colour LCD display
- 2 x Ethernet ports 10/100/1000 PoE support
- 16 x SIP accounts
- 10 x Line keys
- 27 x Memory keys (3-page view)
- Expansion module support
- Opus codec support
- Dual USB ports
- Dual firmware images
- Ideally suited for receptionist use with increased line keys
- Expansion module support enables scalability
- Multiple SIP accounts for multiple lines/numbers
- Dual USB ports enable flexible connectivity and handsfree operation
- Opus can be adapted to changing network conditions
- Unified T4U series firmware