Powered by Microsoft Teams and Android 9.0 OS, the Yealink MP52 is a desk phone offering an easy-to-use Teams communication experience for common areas and daily information workers. By leveraging Yealink Optima HD voice, magnet handset and solid form factor for dialling experience, the Yealink MP52 is a practical and cost-effective option to enable efficient collaborations.
Combine hardware and software technology to deliver crystal-clear voice communications. Thanks to Yealink Optima HD voice and Noise Proof Technology as well as a full-duplex hands-free speakerphone with AEC and the hearing aid compatible (HAC) handset, the phone provides excellent audio experience for efficient and productive calls.
To extend workflows seamlessly to the desktop device, the Yealink MP52 has a solid form factor and navigation buttons aligned with the native Microsoft Teams application for a consistent calling and meeting user interface. The Yealink MP52 has one USB 2.0 port for USB headsets or Bluetooth dongle.
The phone offers deployment flexibility with multiple choices of deployment tools from Microsoft, Yealink and Unify Square as well as auto-provisioning, making it simple to deploy, manage, upgrade and maintain the devices.
Key Features & Specs
2.4" 320×240 Monochrome display
Microsoft Teams tailored app
USB 2.0 port for USB headset
- 2.4″ 320×240 monochrome display
- 2 x Ethernet ports 10/100Mbps PoE
- PoE support
- Microsoft Teams tailored app
- USB 2.0 port for USB headset
- Yealink noise proof technology
- Optimal HD audio
- Powerful chipsets, Android 9.0-powered performance
- Easy-to-use, intuitive and consistent UI for a user-friendly Microsoft Teams experience
- Professional and sophisticated audio technology, making every conversation clear and focused
- Simplify deployment and management