Yealink’s T58A brings the Teams or Skype for Business experience right to your desktop phone, featuring a UC interface that is designed to work with and appear similar to Teams/Skype for Business which is installed on the user’s computers.
The Yealink T58A’s large colour touch screen supports an on-screen keyboard to easily allow collaboration without the need for additional hardware. With the T58A, users can easily see whether their colleagues are in the office thanks to presences information and check their own calendar right on their desktop phone to see what meetings they have lined up for the day.
Office 365 integration further expands on the roles that the T58A can fulfil, and the T58A represents a milestone in Teams/Skype for Business integration for desktop IP phones.
Take Teams/Skype for Business a step further and extend it to your desktop phone, with the Yealink T58A.
Note: Does not support normal VoIP/SIP calling
Key Features & Specs
7" 1024×600 pixel capacitive touch LCD display
Microsoft Teams and Skype for Business
Yealink YHS33 (RJ-9) Yealink UH33/UH36-Mono/UH36-Duo (USB)
Built-in dual-band (2.4GHz and 5GHz) – pending
Built-in Bluetooth 4.2
- 7" 1024x600 pixel capacitive touch LCD display
- 2 x Ethernet ports 10/100/1000 PoE support
- Microsoft Teams / Skype for Business interface
- Built-in USB 2.0
- USB headset support
- On-screen keyboard
- Built-in Bluetooth (supports Bluetooth headset)
- Built-in Wi-Fi (pending)
- Comprehensive UC experience on Microsoft Teams or Skype for Business
- Large touch screen interface for full UC experience
- Easily see presence information
- Calendar shows availability
- Compatible with Office 365