The eagerly anticipated Yealink WH62 Duo DECT Headset represents the first entry into the wireless headset market for Yealink. The WH62 uses DECT wireless technology to provide the best wireless coverage in the office or home for outstanding freedom of movement.
Connect the WH62 to your PC or Yealink desktop IP phone via the dedicated micro USB ports. The WH62 is equipped with 2 microphones for the best voice quality, while the Yealink acoustic shield technology reduces external noise. The dual earpieces provide HD audio quality.
The built-in busy light on the headset indicates when you are on a call to reduce interruptions, while the optional busy light bar can be connected to the base station via the 2.5mm port.
The Yealink WH62 is the ideal accessory for all office environments.
Key Features & Specs
2 x USB ports and 1 x 2.5mm port
2 x Microphones
Up to 10 hours talk time
- 2 x Micro USB ports
- 2 x Microphones
- Dual earpiece
- 2.5mm port
- Up to 10 hours talk time
- Easily connect to a PC or Yealink IP phone
- Connects to either a PC or Yealink desktop IP phone via the dedicated micro USB ports
- Dual microphones with Yealink acoustic shield
- DECT connectivity for wireless operation
- Busy light on headset shows when in use
- DECT base station with control buttons and ringer
- Optional base station busy light bar connects via 2.5mm port