The Yealink CP925 audio conference phone is an ultra-elegant device for medium sized boardrooms. The black acoustic fabric offers crystal-clear audio and is water, oil and stain resistant.
The Yealink CP925 adopts the Y-shaped design and has 6 built-in microphones for sound pickup and 1 microphone for noise cancellation. The 6 metre and 360° omni-directional sound pickup provides users with a clear and natural voice conferencing experience.
The Yealink CP925 supports 5-way conference calling, enabling participants from different locations to communicate quickly and easily. You can also connect the Yealink CP925 to your smartphone through Bluetooth or USB port for Hybrid UC meetings.
Key Features & Specs
4" 480×800 pixel touch screen
1 x Ethernet port 10/100 PoE support
Built-in Dual band (2.4GHz/5GHz) Wi-Fi
- 4″ 480×800 Pixel touch screen
- 1 x Ethernet port 10/100 PoE support
- 1 x SIP account
- 6 Microphone array for voice, 1 microphone array for noise cancellation
- CPW25 Expansion microphones (optional) – coming soon
- Built-in dual-band (2.4GHz/5GHz) Wi-Fi
- Built-in Bluetooth
- Supports 5-way conference calling
- Optional IP to analogue converter (CPN10)
- Yealink noise proof technology
- Yealink pentagon meeting room
- Ideal for medium sized boardrooms
- Local 3-way PSTN conference via Yealink CPN10
- Pair with your smartphone or PC via Bluetooth or USB
- 6 Metre and 360 degree voice pickup