The Yealink CP935W DECT Conference Phone is a unique product to this market segment, which allows easy connectivity to existing DECT solutions and participants to make conference calls where they want, when they want. The CP935W simply connects to the Yealink W60B base station and uses tried and tested DECT technology to ensure excellent call quality, without cords tethering you to one spot. The Yealink CP935W has built-in battery and Wi-Fi, which allows you to deploy without using power or network cables to provide you with a wireless and clean conference room.
With 6 built-in microphones the Yealink CP935W produces a crystal clear and natural conference calling experience. You can also connect the Yealink CP935W to your mobile devices (such as smartphone, personal computer, etc.) through Bluetooth or via the USB port for a complete Hybrid UC meeting. By connecting the CP935W to a Yealink CPW25 Bluetooth wireless microphone you can extend the microphone pickup range.
Yealink now offers a comprehensive DECT solution by offering desktop, cordless and conference phones that connect to a single base station. Yealink’s DECT range is ideal for small offices where fixed infrastructure is limited while call quality is critical.
Key Features & Specs
4" 480×800 pixel touch screen
Built-in rechargeable Lithium battery
Built-in dual-band (2.4GHz/5GHz) Wi-Fi
- 4" 480x800 pixel touch screen
- 1 x SIP account
- 6 Microphone array for voice
- CPW25 expansion microphones (optional) - coming soon
- Built-in dual-band (2.4GHz/5GHz) Wi-Fi
- Built-in Bluetooth
- Supports 5-way conference calling
- Built-in rechargeable Lithium battery
- Up to 20 hours talk time, 75 hours standby time
- Yealink noise proof technology
- DECT connectivity to Yealink DECT base station (W90B, W80B, W70B, W60B)
- Portable for optimal placement
- Ideal for medium sized boardrooms
- Pair with your smartphone or PC via Bluetooth or USB
- 6 metre and 360 degree voice pickup