The Yealink W57R is a professional rugged IP DECT handset which has been certified to the IP54 standard, thus making it an ideal handset for harsh working environments. The Yealink W57R is dust proof, splash and spill resistant and can withstand falls of up to 3m.
By combining the advantages of wireless communication and the rich features of Voice-Over-IP the Yealink W57R is the ideal handset for warehouses, factories or workshops. Furthermore, the Yealink W57R is fully compatible with the Yealink Multi-Cell Systems which offer seamless roaming and handover in large deployments.
The Yealink W57R has been developed with Yealink optimal HD audio quality that combines multiple leading technologies, including FNR (Flexible Noise Reduction), full duplex, and Opus. All of this ensures that the Yealink W57R produces a stable and high-quality audio experience even if the environment is full of noise or wireless interference.
The vibration alert prevents you from missing the calls in noisy environments..
Key Features & Specs
1.8" 128 x 160 TFT colour screen with intuitive user interface
575 hours standby / 40 hours talk time
10-min charge time for 2-hour talk time
- 1.8″ 128 x 160 TFT colour screen with intuitive user interface
- IP54 protection rating
- Vibration alert
- Up to 40-hours talk time (in ideal conditions)
- Up to 575-hours standby time (in ideal conditions)
- DECT radio coverage
– Indoors: up to 50m
– Outdoors: up to 300m
- FNR (Flexible Noise Reduction)
- Quick charging: 10-min charge time for 2-hour talk time
- Headset connection via 3.5 mm jack
- Rugged handset for harsh environments
- Dust proof
- Spill and water resistant
- Shock resistant (up to 3m)
- HD audio
- Over-the-air upgrade
- Compatible with the Yealink DECT Multi-Cell solution (W80/W90)