The Yealink W59R rugged IP DECT handset is the perfect solution for harsh working environments such as warehouses, factories or workshops.
The W59R rugged DECT handset is IP67 rated which means it is completely dust proof and water resistant, even if submerged for up to 30 minutes at a depth of 1 metre. The casing is shock resistant and can easily withstand a fall of up to 3 metres with no severe damage.
The inclusion of Bluetooth in the handset provides greater handsfree flexibility by connecting the handset to a Bluetooth headset. And the vibration alert on ring means that you will not be missing calls even in noisy environments.
The Yealink W59R IP DECT handset can be used in a single cell DECT network with the Yealink W60B base station or in a multi-cell DECT network with the Yealink W80B base station making it flexible to your office environment.
The W59R rugged IP DECT handset truly is the ideal extension to your office network, whether it is corporate or industrial.
Key Features & Specs
128×160 pixel back light colour LCD display
Up to 8 handsets per base station
|Simultaneous Voice Calls||
Up to 8 simultaneous calls
Li-Ion – 360 hours standby/28 hours talk time
Yealink W60B and W80B Base Station
- 128×160 pixel back light colour LCD display
- Up to 28 hours talk time, 360 hours standby
- IP67 rated
- Built-in Bluetooth
- Vibration alert
- Spring loaded belt clip
- Compatible with Yealink W60B and W80B base stations
- Designed for harsh environments
- Shock, dust and water resistant – IP67 rated
- Built-in Bluetooth for connecting a Bluetooth headset
- Vibration alert so you never miss a call in noisy environments
- Emergency alarm can be use in case of emergencies
- Compatible with Yealink W60B single cell DECT base station and Yealink W80B multi-cell DECT base station