As globalization continues and competition intensifies, a significant number of small- and medium-sized enterprises face the need to improve communication efficiency. Traditional hardware video conferencing solutions are often not up to the task and can be prohibitively expensive for many enterprises. At the same time, user experience and security remain important factors when evaluating the newer generation of software video conferencing solutions. We developed a high-quality, easy-to-use and cost-effective video conferencing solution tailor-made for small- and medium-sized enterprises to address this market demand.
Requirements from SMEs
- Company headquarters frequently need to communicate with their branches. This market is defined as typically having up to eight branches and a need for multiple branches to have concurrent conferences.
- Video conferencing quality requirements are relatively high, particularly in terms of stability, audio-visual quality and the ability to share content.
- While many branches have basic conference management requirements, they may not have IT or administrative personnel on site. Therefore, they require the operation and administration of video conferencing to be simple.
- Endpoints need to be suitable for a wide variety of environments, including small and large conference rooms, desktops, mobile endpoints, and more.
- Devices must be compatible with mainstream video conferencing platforms to meet the conference requirements of upstream and downstream partners.